Where Is RiverRaider ?

Rate this topic

hookinfinger

Called my little brother last night about fishing on my boat, told him to meet me at the launch at daybreak today. If anybody sees him down there, remind him I got rid of the boat last year.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Same here.

He is a funny guy !

I get a lot of laughs out of reading his posts. !

Hope he and his family are having a good time.

Dennis

I don't know about funny, in fact he's a border line moron but a good moron if you will................... :)

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts

RR takes his lumps. He's a good egg in my book.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I don't know about funny, in fact he's a border line moron but a good moron if you will................... :)

RR takes his lumps. He's a good egg in my book.

Yeah, I know. I was kidding when I say he's a moron. like I said, I hope he's ok................. I pray he wasn't using a pry bar or a hammer..................... :shock:

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts