Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishing pete

Car thief in Kensington

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

was caught trying to brake in to a car. They beat him with a bat until it broke and when he tried to run away the woman shot him in the leg.:laugh::laugh::laugh: I like her!

Awesome. That's what kept neighborhoods safe back in the day.

Up until the mid 90's I didn't lock my car on my block in Brooklyn. That was rolling the dice, but there were always people around to keep an eye out.

Nonsense Gad its just a flesh wound............................. Any news on your lunatic? 

Nothing positive on the Frein hunt, a couple of recent "sightings" seemed bogus to me. PSP and FBI searched through a large development near here on Thursday... nada, zip, bupkis.

:v:

Awesome. That's what kept neighborhoods safe back in the day.

Up until the mid 90's I didn't lock my car on my block in Brooklyn. That was rolling the dice, but there were always people around to keep an eye out.

I lived a block south of the Kings Highway stop on the N line for a couple of years. Three doors down was a, uh, "social club". The guys playing pinochle on the patio late into the night looked like a casting call for The Sopranos. Nothing bad ever happened there. :D

Shooting a would be auto thief who is running away.... nice way to earn a longer sentence than he will :dismay:

:v:

Well, if the thief was running away, he didn't see the shooter, and the chances are that none of the vigilantes are gonna start naming names, and as for any eyewitnesses, hey, it was dark, all I saw were a bunch of people running. ;)

But yeah, in general, shooting an unarmed, fleeing property thief isn't a great plan of action.

I lived a block south of the Kings Highway stop on the N line for a couple of years. Three doors down was a, uh, "social club". The guys playing pinochle on the patio late into the night looked like a casting call for The Sopranos. Nothing bad ever happened there. :D

:laugh: those days are gone though.

Sammy's place was around there, iirc

No bat should ever break to a bad guy beating. :mad:

was caught trying to brake in to a car. They beat him with a bat until it broke and when he tried to run away the woman shot him in the leg.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I like her!

I watched a former Debt Collector for one of the NJ crews, who turned cooperating witness for the Feds, testify that the reason he used a 9-Iron was because bats break.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cortez The Killie Killer View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bass Ackwards View Post

No bat should ever break to a bad guy beating. mad.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishing pete View Post

was caught trying to brake in to a car. They beat him with a bat until it broke and when he tried to run away the woman shot him in the leg.cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif  I like her!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ditch Jigger View Post

I lived a block south of the Kings Highway stop on the N line for a couple of years. Three doors down was a, uh, "social club". The guys playing pinochle on the patio late into the night looked like a casting call for The Sopranos. Nothing bad ever happened there. biggrin.gif

I watched a former Debt Collector for one of the NJ crews, who turned cooperating witness for the Feds, testify that the reason he used a 9-Iron was because bats break.

That's why they make aluminuminumim ones.