Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tfisher

Bottom fishing reports: 2014

Rate this topic

379 posts in this topic

Fish were chewing when we found them yesterday - other folks will provide great details (cant write this one on my own - maybe a permission slip) I got a real good one and we ran into blitzing stripes on the way in

Bet it was the Roman Round Charters ;)

Yup sure was - latest I've ever slept in before a fishing trip: drive was 3 minutes from the house. Great Capt good crew; nice boat. I'll be back

What happens, or more accurately what the 12 year old kid said to the Magnificent One, stays on the boat... for the moment.

Other general thoughts...

Tfisher can be counted on to put coffee in the cup and fillets in the cooler.

Trazz will think twice before having IHOP pancakes with capers and anchovies in a basil pesto sauce with a side of chorizo for breakfast on a fishing day.

Mickrazz will be at Dicks Sporting Goods today, signing autographs and looking for a lunch box that comes with an attached handcuff.

Thank goodness for stripers, 'cause without them, Slacker would have had an even longer ride home... A47 diamond-no tail... always works.

All I have to say is that I really wasn't standing on stilts next to his Magnificence... regardless of how it may appear.

Got some nice striper fillets soaking in brine and sauteed seabass is on the menu. Not too many folks round here gonna be having that for dinner.