Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
faithless

Fishing Magazines

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Still get the Fisherman weekly. I actually like the new format. Good guys over there. Plus I worked across the street from them for 14 years. It's sorta like an old sweatshirt. Just feels right getting it.

Obviously, SJ is the most relevant for us in this area. Plus, Zeno has the coolest shirts.

Yea, it's SJ for me.......I know I may be in the minority but "Stripers On Line" for me is for surfcasters,using plugs,artificials,etc..........targeting our beloved striper from the beach.........I really do not care about boat fishing,fresh water fishing,trips south etc. I read SOL and SJ to live and learn about catching stripers from the surf. Not bad mouthing or diminishing other modes it is just what I do and why I am here..........tight lines.

^i agree, this site as well as SJ is for NE surfcasters, don't care about what's happening out west or below the border or boats for that matter. You have to laugh when you see someone post a question about fishing Guatemala -I guess there aren't many fishing sites online these days?

Fishermen, On the water, Saltwater magazines for me. But I think printed magazines may be a thing of the past soon due to the internet. Low subscription and rising prices are slowly killing printed magazines and newspapers. 3 to 5 bucks for most magazines. 1.25 for the Daily News!