Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BOH

Nassau

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Southwest has 99.00 one way fares and the wife and I need a long weekend away from the kids. Not into inclusive or touristy stuff - we're most comfortable in a ****** little cottage away from the crowds and tend to just make up our plans as we go.

Anyone got experience with Nassua? Seems like a decent place to kill a long weekend.

Beer, bed, water, and sand about all we need.

I just cant take the people on any of the islands..............got there hands in your food and stuff. Not for me but I do hope the OP has an awesome time and drags something awesome outta the ocean!

The Bahamas disgust me.

Talk to me Lucky....why? My carribean experience is limited to St John (heaven), St Thomas (********), and Cancun (never again). We're pretty easy to please and usually do the cottage or B&B as opposed to hotel.

Don;t know nothin' bout Bermuda KOQ - preferrable to Bahamas?

House next door to us got robbed at gun point. I really love the US Virgin's including St Thomas. That being said, I am now a huge proponent of never leaving the continental US. You want hot, go to Florida. :)

House next door to us got robbed at gun point. I really love the US Virgin's including St Thomas. That being said, I am now a huge proponent of never leaving the continental US. You want hot, go to Florida. :)

Service in the Bahamas is atrocious. Stick to Florida. Head south of Ft Lauderdale.

hmmm - ok..might have to do some research here :)

Here's the deal - I can get drunk and laid just about anywhere....if I can do it within access of a nice beach and blue water and decent seafood without some ****heel trying to sell me a knockoff rolex all the better :th:

Thanks guys...I think :huh: