Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tlacey21walden

Is it worth it?

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Thinking of makeing a run down to the canal this weekend, it pritty much over in maine. Anyone still catching? Top water? Pms welcome becuse we all know there are never any fish in the canal.

The present storm may have pushed the remaining large through the canal and with the present sand in the water column it will take several days to clear out.

However you may still find some fish around the west end into Buzzard bay.

I would look at fishing in and around the Falmouth Area as my contacts tell me that some fish are still around on bait, Pogies or live eels

Good luck in any case and stop in at Red Top to get the latest information for your stay here on the cape.

Thinking of makeing a run down to the canal this weekend, it pritty much over in maine. Anyone still catching? Top water? Pms welcome becuse we all know there are never any fish in the canal.
DO IT

Just got of the phone from a friend who was into some nice fish on the east end yesterday on white buck tail jigs One was in the 25 pound range and the other 15 or so .

One never knows unless you keep on trying :D

The bait appears to be Sea herring from his accounts and the water was really moving once it turned.