Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew C.

ASMFC Bass meeting wed 10/29

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

a group of us Mass Striped Bass Association are carpooling down. I know of at least five that I have spoken to, but imagine there are more.

I was going to go, but wound up accidentally booking a blackfish charter for the same day. I will be at the ASMFC meeting the day before.

any idea the meeting starts....? I picked up OT for 3PM that day

10:15-6:30 on wed

nice to see the support here.... I think they're going to discuss 'which is better, Van Staal vs ZeeBaas. Maybe that will get some more people interested!

Live-streaming Details

Board/Section meeting proceedings will be broadcast daily via webinar beginning at 8:00 a.m.on October 27th, continuing daily until the conclusion of the meeting (expected to be 4:15 p.m.) on October 30th. The webinar will allow registrants to listen to board/section deliberations and view presentations and motions as they occur. No comments or questions will be accepted via the webinar. Should technical difficulties arise while streaming the broadcast, the boards/sections will continue their deliberations without interruption. We will attempt to resume the broadcast as soon as possible. To register for the webinar, please go to https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/256839182. Board/section summaries, presentations, and audio files will be posted to this page the week of November 3rd.

10:15 AM - 6:30 PM

Atlantic Striped Bass Management Board Supplemental Material Chesapeake Bay States White Paper on Draft Addendum IV

Welcome/Call to Order (D. Grout)

Board Consent

Approval of Agenda

Approval of Proceedings from August 2014

Public Comment

Draft Addendum IV for Final Approval (M. Waine) Final Action

Review Options (M. Waine)

Review of Public Comment Summary (M. Waine)

Technical Committee Report (C. Godwin)

Advisory Panel Report (K. Place)

Law Enforcement Report (K. Blanchard)

Consider Final Approval of Addendum IV

Other Business/Adjourn

the wife and i are going down wed. we are meeting at the viking club in briantree if any one wants to hitch a ride  there  will be members of mass. bass.going down.remember you mass. bass guys wear your colors. see you at 730 at the club.    BILL&JULS

please make yourselves heard!!!

I can't go that day (after months of planning on it, I got mandated into work for Ebola training.....:mad: ) I'll try to listen along if I can on the webinar. I wish I could join you-hopefully the time is upon us for some meaningful change to help conserve the striped bass population!!!!e