Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeM58

The Practice Continues in Ferguson

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/police-arrest-in-protest-outside-ferguson-police-headquarters/article_ed0e4641-b2d7-5de8-b3df-81163fbfde37.html

Throwing stuff at the cops, keeping thier arms warm before the big show when the virdict is announced. Still have a lot of unrest in the Shaw neighborhood shooting, where it's been reveiled that the young man was shot while fleeing. The family clings to the story he only had a sandwich, despite all the forensic evidence that he fired at the cop. Sales of Michael Brown T-shirts continue to be brisk. I don't see a way out of bloodshed when the Brown verdict comes in.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/police-arrest-in-protest-outside-ferguson-police-headquarters/article_ed0e4641-b2d7-5de8-b3df-81163fbfde37.html

Throwing stuff at the cops, keeping thier arms warm before the big show when the virdict is announced. Still have a lot of unrest in the Shaw neighborhood shooting, where it's been reveiled that the young man was shot while fleeing. The family clings to the story he only had a sandwich, despite all the forensic evidence that he fired at the cop. Sales of Michael Brown T-shirts continue to be brisk. I don't see a way out of bloodshed when the Brown verdict comes in.

Are there leaked hints at when the investigation will wrap up?

Are there leaked hints at when the investigation will wrap up?

I've seen mid-November, but that was speculation. The leaks could cause the whole thing to be held up is another thing I've read, but once again, all speculation.

Lame duck AG Holder is reportedly pissed at the leaks. "exasperated" .

They think they are leaking stuff slowly to grease the skids for the no indictment ruling.

Lame duck AG Holder is reportedly pissed at the leaks. "exasperated" .

They think they are leaking stuff slowly to grease the skids for the no indictment ruling.

I've read that too, but it's not working. The mob has made thier ruling, they don't care what the justice system does. The Michael Brown shooting is secondary (by a wide margin) to percieved injustice done to the black community. It's crazy. The mob just wants the excuse to release thier pent up anger at "the man". I believe there is a much smaller criminal element that will see the inevitable (IMO) riots as excuse for unfettered mayhem. Combine criminals with a large group that believes everything bad that's happened to them in life is because of "the system", and it's a very combustable situation. It would not surprice me if the National Guard is called out the day the verdict is announced. I see too many quotes from the mob saying "all hell will break loose", and "they better bring all thier guns" if Wilson is not indicted, to believe anything other than blood in the streets.

What a buncha ******* animals, primitive violent animals. How can they seriously blame 'the man' for their own behavior, we are all responsible for our actions , be it getting an education, getting knocked up at 14, being a thug baby daddy, doing drugs,doing crime. Personal responsibility you fools!

​Are the surrounding town prepared for the inevitable !!!!!!

That's the million dollar question. Fergusson is several miles from the St. Louis Shaw neighborhood. The verdict could cause both places to erupt at the same time. All the out of town professional aggitators have been working with the mob and they have a pretty good communication loop through social media. Most of the surrounding towns around Ferguson have a similiar makeup although they get more normal the farther west you go.

I'd sentence armed drunken state senator, Jamilah Nasheed, D-St. Louis, to community service. To be served front line with the police doing crowd control for the grand jury announcement. Give her one of those plexiglas shields and a baton.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkrock View Post

I'd sentence armed drunken state senator, Jamilah Nasheed, D-St. Louis, to community service. To be served front line with the police doing crowd control for the grand jury announcement. Give her one of those plexiglas shields and a baton.

And a bottle of Thunderbird.

When do the business owner stand their ground and protect their property ?  

Some did, but most got there too late. This time might be different, but who knows. It really all depends on notice of the release of the verdict. Many people might feel it's not worth thier own personel safety too. That would be a tough call.