SaltWaterRooky

Catch anything today?

Rate this topic

5,155 posts in this topic

Put a few on the sand the other day, still on the school size fish haven't got anything sexy yet, wore waders first time in 16 years that sucked.

F37E0FD9-7781-4F54-B1A7-DF1B92E4E1B3.jpeg

5003A018-BA91-49C4-9498-A2EC2E2BE5B8.jpeg

Edited by Double_D

Damn that looks good & probably taste even better.... Farter starters & fish Mc Nuggets................I'm hungry..... Oh.... by the way....... good job on the fish Ray..... Mike

13 hours ago, Double_D said:

I had if for lunch that day ... dipped in egg whites dredged in almond flour Parmesan cheese salt pepper and smoked paprika fried in an air fryer no oil.

1C39646F-9772-44AD-BFEA-396B902D68A9.jpeg

That recipe sounds really good and those pics confirm it. I need to try that I do not have an air fryer. . Would it work with some oil in a cast iron skillet? Thanks, Oh and nice fish.

Don't be too quick to congratulate Double D, because a certain someone had to prove that the bumps in the night on his bucktail were not Perch after all, then proceeded to out fish us both! I was not even able to wet a line, too busy plug caddying for my son, untangling line, unhooking fish, bleeding fish and bagging em. I know you guys might think my kid is always posing with fish I hooked, but that is just not the case, got video proof this time, he is the real deal Jr. Linesideslayer! He got that Michael Jordan hanging out tongue of concentration when he is reeling em in too makes me laugh. Good job kid, but your going to have to find another ride to the beach soon, daddy green eyed with jealousy ha ha J/K. 

IMG_9874.MOV

1 hour ago, Linesideslayer said:

Don't be too quick to congratulate Double D, because a certain someone had to prove that the bumps in the night on his bucktail were not Perch after all, then proceeded to out fish us both! I was not even able to wet a line, too busy plug caddying for my son, untangling line, unhooking fish, bleeding fish and bagging em. I know you guys might think my kid is always posing with fish I hooked, but that is just not the case, got video proof this time, he is the real deal Jr. Linesideslayer! He got that Michael Jordan hanging out tongue of concentration when he is reeling em in too makes me laugh. Good job kid, but your going to have to find another ride to the beach soon, daddy green eyed with jealousy ha ha J/K. 

IMG_9874.MOV

Dude, what happen to the bro code, you sure lean a lot about a person when you spend some time fishing next to them .... I saw your eyes at night light up GREEN with envy when your kid and I were dumping fish on the beach I think you need to change for SOL name to "Charley Bravo" 

2 hours ago, Double_D said:

Dude, what happen to the bro code, you sure lean a lot about a person when you spend some time fishing next to them .... I saw your eyes at night light up GREEN with envy when your kid and I were dumping fish on the beach I think you need to change for SOL name to "Charley Bravo" 

Still thinking of quitting fishing all together and just Plug Caddy full time, with no knack for actually catching fish I might as well be the Scotty Pippen assist to M.Jordan's dunk! Plus in the Bro Code Hand Book it is more like Foxtrot Bravo, as in Fish Blocked!

4 hours ago, Linesideslayer said:

IMG_9874.MOV

I've never thought that. I've always assumed you're posing with and taking credit for fish he's caught. 

1 hour ago, Linesideslayer said:

Still thinking of quitting fishing all together and just Plug Caddy full time, with no knack for actually catching fish I might as well be the Scotty Pippen assist to M.Jordan's dunk! Plus in the Bro Code Hand Book it is more like Foxtrot Bravo, as in Fish Blocked!

If you Foxtrot Bravo then you will Charley Bravo its in your DNA ..... I'm keeping my eye on you .... Lol!

7 hours ago, BRossi said:

I've never thought that. I've always assumed you're posing with and taking credit for fish he's caught. 

This is true, can't lie about it anymore, the guilt has been eating at me for too long!