Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteppinOnFlounder

WTS Abu Record 50

13 posts in this topic

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1816630/width/1000/height/1000]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1816632/width/1000/height/1000]

In nice shape I tried to get all the scratches in the pics. I'm selling because I use spinning gear 95% of the time so I only need one baitcaster. The line will be stripped for you before I ship. $65 + shipping. PayPal

No activity since according to the profile. Over a 1000 posts so I'm sure he's trustworthy. I hope it wasn't a life emergency, and I'd like to think he'll chime in about the reel. Good luck! :wave:

Looking back at other deals Stepping has less than a stellar reputation at sending stuff on after he/she has the cash. The trick on BST is to check on history. Mind I am out $150 on a member who has dropped out of sight and was always great before so S**T happens.

Looking back at other deals Stepping has less than a stellar reputation at sending stuff on after he/she has the cash. The trick on BST is to check on history. Mind I am out $150 on a member who has dropped out of sight and was always great before so S**T happens.

I guess the question then needs to be asked why is he STILL allowed to sell and do that to other people !!!!!!!!

Very sorry to hear that guys. I was taken advantage of a few months ago with that $15 sunglass deal out of middletown. Oh well, s&&t happens. Just have to accept the fact that there will always be a few low lifes out there.

Very sorry to hear that guys. I was taken advantage of a few months ago with that $15 sunglass deal out of middletown. Oh well, s&&t happens. Just have to accept the fact that there will always be a few low lifes out there.

I agree S&&T happens but why is S&&t allowed to victimize MORE people in the same place?

Took speedwells advice and read some history. The iPad one was a warning blow to all that rules don't matter. Time for a mod to step in and find out what's going on. Good luck Jason..

Took speedwells advice and read some history. The iPad one was a warning blow to all that rules don't matter. Time for a mod to step in and find out what's going on. Good luck Jason..

AGAIN I ask why is this STILL happening ? TWICE is too many times! One time that seller should be STOPPED from selling ! Every other rule is strictly enforced?

AGAIN I ask why is this STILL happening ? TWICE is too many times! One time that seller should be STOPPED from selling ! Every other rule is strictly enforced?

Becuase he was probably removed and when his suspension was up or he talked to Tim he was allowed to come back.

Im not even sure why others are having or involved in the discussion since they had no involment and quite honestly I think this was the first it was even reported.

Ok, it has been almost three weeks since I paid for this, and no response to my 3 pm's. is there any update?

I'd say at this point when you can file a claim with PP. At this point he no longer has access to the BST or his Pm's so if he does sign on he wont be able to respond to you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0