Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BranfordJeff

TOG JIGS!!!! Get them while they last!

37 posts in this topic

Tog/blackfish jigs

The majority of the jigs are green with orange powder painted and cured, but I have a few other color combo's I can throw in if you want a mix. Custom color combo's add $0.25 per jig and I'll paint them up when i can, minimum 10 pieces per color combo.

All painted, ready to go.

If you have a tackle shop or run a charter and want big quantities, let me know, we can work something out.

3/4 ounce - $1.00

1 ounce    - $1.25

1.5 ounce - $1.50

2 ounce    - $1.75

Shipping 6 bucks, combine with as much stuff as you want, sinkers, snaggers, whatever, I'll ship it all for $6.00

The pictures really don't do these justice, they are pretty!

I used to use a different style, the flatheads, but after 2+ years of testing by me and a whole lot of friends, these definitely work the best of any of the jighead styles I make.

Jeff,

I would like one of each size as well as lot#11(Spro Style) jig heads from your shop cleanout. Believe total is $29.75. I am in North Haven and fish Branford on a regular basis if we can meet ftf instead of shipping, just let me know.

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChipM View Post

Jeff,

I would like one of each size as well as lot#11(Spro Style) jig heads from your shop cleanout. Believe total is $29.75. I am in North Haven and fish Branford on a regular basis if we can meet ftf instead of shipping, just let me know.

Thank you

Sorry, stuff from the shop cleanup is all gone. I'm sorry I didn't shut down the thread, but I probably have some stuff laying around I can make up a similar batch for you.

When will you be in town? Where would you like to meet?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0