Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the_tin_squid

My wife won't leave me alone, help me.

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

This is a non-apologetic plea for help, my wife won't leave me the christ alone until I smoke some bluefish. Amazingly I haven't caught a single one this season yet, so that's where you guys come in and tell me a town very near Providence where you've seen a bluefish recently.

I can't believe I'm asking where the bluefish are, it doesn't feel right, but you guys are in the unique position to improve my marital relations... so thanks ahead of time.

I feel your pain brother, my wife has been on me for weeks about bringing her home a bass but for some reason she's insisting it be 40 lbs or bigger!!! What the eff… all these's years of "oh honey, size doesn't really matter" or "It's not that it's small, its just that you need to learn how to use it"… bla bla bla…

anyway, the old lady needs a giant bass for some reason… anyone able to help?

If I get into some blues along the way I'll drop em off at Tin Squids house.

These ladies and their fish…. sheesh

I wish i could help but what started as . Paint the main bathroom before you go fishing again . Turned into a new vanity and top yesterday at the box store . Cant wait till the new vanity shows sub floor :scared:

Never thought I liked the taste of bluefish until my brazillian in-laws cooked some last June. They cooked the equally fresh striper at the same time. Hands- down the blue was so much better tasting.

I was on a dock last Friday night in Cranston when this guy told me he saw a bluefish swim by with a lure in it's mouth.

Saturday morning I caught that bluefish using a jointed red fin.

The fish was a mess all tangled up with a rebel minnow/wire leader tangled with my red fin also in his mouth.

I felt bad for the crazy bastard, untangled the mess, and let him go so he's out there for you! :D

I was on a dock last Friday night in Cranston when this guy told me he saw a bluefish swim by with a lure in it's mouth.

The fish was a mess all tangled up with a rebel minnow/wire leader tangled with my red fin also in his mouth.

I felt bad for the crazy bastard, untangled the mess, and let him go so he's out there for you! :D

Sounds like the last one left.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenomikes View Post

I felt bad for the crazy bastard, untangled the mess, and let him go so he's out there for you! biggrin.gif

ha that's crazy, but hey, free rebel!