NY jets 2014-15 season

Rate this topic

pricise10

Quote:

Originally Posted by BmR5979 View Post

don't be sorry

Thanks. It's not my team. Are you the towel boy on your team?

An oceans Striper is tough , mean and strong . Nurtured by the oceans bounty , wits sharpened by the oceans competition , toughened by the swift , endless , tidal currents.

There's more posts by Giant and Pasts* fans in this thread than there's been in all the other previous year's Jets threads and we're only halfway through the preseason. .

What does that tell you about the jets fans base?

Quote:

why don't you post a pic of a towel boy sure you have that in your computer

Just look in the mirror. If you have one.

An oceans Striper is tough , mean and strong . Nurtured by the oceans bounty , wits sharpened by the oceans competition , toughened by the swift , endless , tidal currents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphish View Post

What does that tell you about the jets fans base?

It says more about the other "Fans"...in this thread anyway....I'm sure there's real fans out there on their fans boards

Quote:

Just dont forget our bet I.C ,enjoy the season .Im out of this thread i said my peace .

Peace out, Bro. Just let me know if ya wanna peace of that $100. bet.

It says more about the other "Fans"...in this thread anyway....I'm sure there's real fans out there on their fans boards

Does that include Fireman Ed???? Who was recently brought into meeting, and declined any involvement with the future of the Jets?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iphish View Post

Does that include Fireman Ed???? Who was recently brought into meeting, and declined any involvement with the future of the Jets?

I don't know and I don't care about Fireman Ed. But I think his beef is about PSL's and the general direction of the NFL as a whole. I'm sure he still loves the team, and most of all the Players, and fans.