Followers 0
pricise10

NY jets 2014-15 season

Rate this topic

1,163 posts in this topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by charloots View Post

football, jets

My eyes. Watching the games more than once, watching practice, looking at scouting reports, and watching the combine and all star games. I  could care less what these tweetin *****bags like Mehta say. A little less with the Giants. Same thing tho.

When all the Giants fans were crying about Tom I was the only one here defending him.

My eyes. Watching the games more than once, watching practice, looking at scouting reports, and watching the combine and all star games. I  could care less what these tweetin *****bags like Mehta say. A little less with the Giants. Same thing tho.

When all the Giants fans were crying about Tom I was the only one here defending him.

your eyes must be killing you watching your team suck for half a century

Quote:

Originally Posted by BmR5979 View Post

gotta tell ya all these pics of little kids is kind a creepy

Don't be ascared. Your posts have *****bag written all over them. I didn't want to say that so I figured i'd use an analogy of your little girl Bull****. Just Kidding. I didn't think it would go over your head. Slick

Don't be ascared. Your posts have *****bag written all over them. I didn't want to say that so I figured i'd use an analogy of your little girl Bull****. Just Kidding. I didn't think it would go over your head. Slick

what i hit a nerve slick rick,i get the analogy just think its strange .Im sure your a real nice guy

Quote:

what i hit a nerve slick rick,i get the analogy just think its strange .Im sure your a real nice guy

I'm just kidding bro, like you. I'm sure you're a great guy.

Quote:

On a different note you dont think color matters with plugs .I know its off topic

That's a good question. Maybe pose the very question in the Main Forum. Maybe do a search. You might get a lot of great feedback too. I'll take a look and maybe chip in depending how it goes :)

i know the answer i dont need imput or advice trust me , i was just wondering why you said color dosent matter on your prior post ,Not that it matters to me ,lets just keep discussing how the jets are such a successful and classy franchise;)

On a different note you dont think color matters with plugs .I know its off topic

As long as they are green and white sucker. ;) (or white and green, forgot you're a giant's fan and you see thing backwards)