NY jets 2014-15 season

Rate this topic

pricise10

Why is there a front-running Giants fan in this thread? Shouldn't they be obsessing about Tony Romo or something? Leave this thread to the real football fans, thanks.
I didn't know rooting for a crap franchise made you a real fan

Throw Em Back!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BmR5979 View Post

5 wins at best ,maybe 6 ,then Rex gets fired and becomes giants def coordinator

I'll bet you $100. on that #. o/u 6 1/2.

An oceans Striper is tough , mean and strong . Nurtured by the oceans bounty , wits sharpened by the oceans competition , toughened by the swift , endless , tidal currents.

Quote:

Lets make a fishermans bet .if the jets win more than 6 games loser has to give the winner 3 new stock super strkes of winners choice.6 1/2 is a point spread not a win spread ,makes no sense.

You're on. 6 1/2 is an over/under bet. Very common...for knowledgeable football fans that is. Just Kidding, :b:

In your words more than 6. Same thing. The other pink hat fan gets the same bet....The Pasts* guy..... same bet. Same with any other snickering hater.....LMK.

mml, you're out. I don't wanna take your stuff

An oceans Striper is tough , mean and strong . Nurtured by the oceans bounty , wits sharpened by the oceans competition , toughened by the swift , endless , tidal currents.

I thought 6 1/2 over under is a point spread but whatever im not an educated gambler ,cool were on friendly bet with plugs ,i was gunna bet show and face book specials but if i lost that bet i would never forgive my self.By the way i like BLURPLE and YELLOW bottles and darters.:)

Throw Em Back!!!!!

Quote:

I thought 6 1/2 over under is a point spread but whatever im not an educated gambler ,cool were on friendly bet with plugs ,i was gunna bet show and face book specials but if i lost that bet i would never forgive my self.By the way i like BLURPLE and YELLOW bottles and darters.smile.gif

Whatever....I fish plugs, I don't sit there looking at them. I don't care about color so I'll leave it up to you. :) 

Quote:

I didn't know rooting for a crap franchise made you a real fan

Quote:

Originally Posted by charloots View Post

cwm27.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by charloots View Post

cute kid. icon14.gif

the press sucks, right?

That's what it's come to nowadays.....a cacophany of bs everywhere ya look