I throw down the gauntlet

Rate this topic

thill

At this point in my life, it's about the enjoying the fishing experience, because let's face it...the next one could very well be the last one. There are events happening, 10x10, Saltheart and others that know it all to well, put's it in perspective for me anyway.

I couldn't give a rat's behind who's better, plus I know I'm better than both of you anyway smile.gif, but really who cares...go fishing...enjoy.

------------------

Tight Linesfisherman.gif

... Another long burn-out day for me.

Man, my creative juices are all dried up.

And I had some funny stuff, too... The legendary Roman engineers were going to build a jetty, and then divert the sea into the colliseum, and these guys were going to fish it out.

Thill was going to row a boat out and get an early lead, cheering himself and whipping the crowd into a fury.

But then Tim complains to His Excellence that there were no waves, and the engineers use elephants and levers to make wave action.

Thill barely gets the boat to shore, and Tim starts slamming big fish in the foam. The crowd goes wild.

But alas, I'm beat. Too tired to do the story any justice. Must sleep.

TH

PS- Got Stripers, you understand. It's all about having a good time while we can.

...oh, almost forgot...

I also had a short version where Tim goes into a long argumet about the boat being unfair, Thill gets mad and brains him, and Lord Bassmaster has Thill put to death for cheating, and steals both of their plug bags.

smile.gif

TH

Come on Thill, everybuddy knows you can't use a boat in a flooded colliseum...that's like page one of the Roman Fishing-Gladiator Handbook!?!!cwm24.gif

Whadda yah think we were born yesterday?wink.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Come on Thill, everybuddy knows you can't use a boat in a flooded colliseum...that's like page one of the Roman Fishing-Gladiator Handbook!?!!

Whadda yah think we were born yesterday?

TimS

Check again, kayaks are not considered the same as boats,wink.gifisn't that what you meant thill?!biggrin.gif

Thill was going to paddle a kayak out and get an early lead, cheering himself and whipping the crowd into a fury.

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Mullet Miller (edited 07-03-2002).]