Nbourque

Recent reports.

Rate this topic

780 posts in this topic

Wow, just checked. Friday nite @ 10:56PM we have an 11' tide with a full moon. I imagine it will make for fun posts on Saturday.
Will this make for some good fishin? I'll be out there first thing sat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nbourque View Post

Will this make for some good fishin? I'll be out there first thing sat.

Depends on which way the wind is blowing my friend. Easterly winds combined with high seas (especially if ya throw seaweed in the mix) are gonna make for some tough conditions if you plan on chucking bait from the shore. I don't have much luck with a full moon unless there is some decent cloud cover, but have had some epic nights full moon fishing when it's dark and dreary. Check the wind and fish accordingly, might be better off in the back bays/marshes than out front unless you're tossing plugs. Could also make for some good fishing for a couple days after when everything washes up and gets dragged back out, should be some hungry fish in the wash looking for a free meal. I'll be out Friday night for sure and hopefully Saturday morning and night as well.

Depends on which way the wind is blowing my friend. Easterly winds combined with high seas (especially if ya throw seaweed in the mix) are gonna make for some tough conditions if you plan on chucking bait from the shore. I don't have much luck with a full moon unless there is some decent cloud cover, but have had some epic nights full moon fishing when it's dark and dreary. Check the wind and fish accordingly, might be better off in the back bays/marshes than out front unless you're tossing plugs. Could also make for some good fishing for a couple days after when everything washes up and gets dragged back out, should be some hungry fish in the wash looking for a free meal. I'll be out Friday night for sure and hopefully Saturday morning and night as well.

looks like calm seas and westerly winds for this weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mainer185 View Post

Just wanted to see if anyone was getting fish with this full moon....

Got a 41 36 31 and 29 2 nights ago and zip last night same spot.  I put a client on a fat 35 incher this am on a live mac1777689