Nbourque

Recent reports.

Rate this topic

775 posts in this topic

Haven't been out in almost a week, took a walk on the beach today. I was shocked at the waves, they looked clean, no seaweed. After two days of non stop rain, I was hopeful. I'm heading out at day break.

Just went out this AM. Using salted mackerel. I got a nice hit, but missed him. Waves were high, but no seaweed in them, so I wasn't constantly cleaning off my hook. I'm hitting the beach this evening. That reminds me, anyone know where I can get a good used lantern? Battery powered is fine.

I went out this morning. I got one small guy m and lost one using live macs. There was a ton of bait around so it seems like the fish have a lot of options. Tried to get some squid w no luck.

Went out this am early got some macks in short order and started live liveing them, the waters seamed to be void of hungry bass. Went up a close by river the water was rushing out and looked thick with mud. Tryed liveing in a couple spots turned up nothing. Finaly i came up with if they cant see the macks maybe they Can hear my popper.

by now its 10:30am brite sun and starting smell that skunk geting closer to the boat.

Anyways 1st cast had a nice one roll on the plug but missed it 3rd cast this gal slammed it.

Just over 30"

Just went out this AM. Using salted mackerel. I got a nice hit, but missed him. Waves were high, but no seaweed in them, so I wasn't constantly cleaning off my hook. I'm hitting the beach this evening. That reminds me, anyone know where I can get a good used lantern? Battery powered is fine.

Goodwill or salvation army types

Ocean State stores Walmart