Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PENN Fishing

PENN 2014 Summer Give-away

95 posts in this topic

PENN 2014 Summer Give-away

With Summer right around the corner we are celebrating by giving away (3) PENN Prevail Surf Rods.

We have 2 PRESF1530S10 (10’ Spinning) and 1 PRESF1530C11 (11’ Conventional) up for grabs.

There will be 3 winners who will be picked at random (random number generator). The contest will run through Saturday June-21 (first day of Summer), we will randomly pick the 3 winners the week of June 22.

For more info on the Prevail series or any other PENN product, visit our website:

http://www.pennreels.com/products/rods/surf-rods/prevail-surf

Here are the rules:

You must reply to this thread with where the rod will see the most action this coming Summer/Fall

You have to be an SOL member for longer than 1 month

You must have a mailing address in the United States.

The first member picked will have their choice of Conventional or Spinning, if the Conventional is still available the second picked member will have choice, the 3rd picked winner will receive the last rod available

Penn would like to thank every SOL member for your support and contributions to our forum. Check back frequently for future announcements and giveaways.

tony

I would fish the surf and inlets in Monmouth and Ocean Counties in NJ. Thank you Penn for the chance! I have a few spare Penn reels that would pair nicely with one of these!

Personally I'd use either rod on the beaches from Cape May to LBI. I'd use the conventional for bait and the spinners for plugging. Thanks for the chance Penn.