Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
codfish

fish well over the world record 53 inch mark caught and released "just a picture" would you let it go

Rate this topic

111 posts in this topic

Kind of hard to tell how much the fish weighs from the picture. The fish is angled so you can't really see the girth and his hand is covering the boga weight. I do know that I would take a way better picture!

Kind of hard to tell how much the fish weighs from the picture. The fish is angled so you can't really see the girth and his hand is covering the boga weight. I do know that I would take a way better picture!

Multiple shots from different angles are really needed to get a clear picture of how big it is. One photo can be deceiving.

-bd

You already hauled it out of the water, hanged it, might as well keep it. (it's done for)

lol someone tell me *** is mercury poisoning? 

Most asian countries daily diet consist of marine life, didn't kill them, this is as usual, american paranoia.

Just like having your kids listen to classical music to make them smarter... next thing you know, you'll be joining the scientology cult and go from normal to weird with Tom Cruise. 

:kook:

You already hauled it out of the water, hanged it, might as well keep it. (it's done for)

lol someone tell me *** is mercury poisoning? 

Most asian countries daily diet consist of marine life, didn't kill them, this is as usual, american paranoia.

Just like having your kids listen to classical music to make them smarter... next thing you know, you'll be joining the scientology cult and go from normal to weird with Tom Cruise. 

:kook:

YIKS Just like having your kids listen to classical music to make them smarter.

WORKS FOR ME:):):)

20 + years ago I had a bunch of pro golfers on the charter boat I worked on, the Anna R out of Noank CT.

Bob Eastwood released a 55" S-L-O-B.

Also had a 15 year old girl choose to release a 53" moose.