Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andy P

2012 Hobie Revolution 13

15 posts in this topic

Up for sale is a 2012 Hobie Revolution 13.

So I got this over the winter, it's a new old stock but I don't have time to get it rigged up and use it. The dealer still had it wrapped when I got it.

Here it is, new 2012 Revo for $1500.

MO or Paypal plus fee. The cart in the picture is not included. The portable humminbird 176i package is available for $200.

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1756971/width/1000/height/1000]

I'm super close to getting the nod from my accountant (wife) on this. Any chance you cam throw in the fish finder for 1500?

Can you make it to 1550? If so, it's all yours.

I think so. This boat is brand new? Everything in the photo is coming with it; mirage drive, seat, cart, etc? Either way, I don't think I can get down to NJ until next weekend June 7th...will that be ok?

I was hoping to let it go sooner. The cart is not included. $1550 for the boat, drive, seat, paddle, and humminbird, Plus fee if using paypal. All brand new never used, seat still has the tag. Still up for grabs.

... I don't think I can get down to NJ until next weekend June 7th...will that be ok?

I will hold it for you if want. Let me know if you're still interested. Thanks.

Very interested I'd like the check the boat out in person whenever your available. I am local as well.

Sure, I'm out this afternoon. Tomorrow am is good.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0