Big day for my daughter today

Rate this topic

eelman

Hey guys,I have never got into much of my personall life here but, since you all seem to be genuine when one of your own has a problem,here goes!

My daughter has been suffering with a sever case of whats called reflux disese for over a year now,the tubes that allow her to urinate which are attached to her bladder never formed right from birth,The result has been almost constant fever's and urinary infections because the urine backs up into her bladder.This can cause liver scarring and other things.

She has been on a daily routine of medications and the decision was made to wait this past year and see if the tubes correct themselves.

Well,Today is the day we find out! She has several gruling tests to undergo today at hasbro childrens hospital,the result of which will determine if surgery is need to correct her problems.We are praying she does not need this surgery.Im also asking all of you to say a prayer also!!

Im a softy when it comes to her and I even have truble watching her go thru the tests because I feel so helpless! We are leaving at noontime and wont be home till late!

Keep your fingers crossed!! I think this kid is tough and will be just fine!!

If she is anything like her daddy,she can take a blow and get right back up!! Wish "eellady" junior the best guys ok!! I appreciate it.

There is a pic of my best catch ever,right here on tims site!!

[This message has been edited by eelman (edited 08-24-2000).]

Good luck to your shining joy when she goes to the hospital today . She'll do just fine SHES the best fisherperson . MAy the sky shine on her today . I have 2 daughters myself (2 and 6) and am also a softy when it comes to my fishergirls .

Remember she is YOUR daughter and is a fighter .

Your in my Prayers

chris

Family is the ownly earthly thing that really matters. I can relate to what you are feeling since some of my own children have/are experiencing serious health problems. Your family is in my prayers.

Hugh

'Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.' Mark Twain

Hey eelman, all tweeking aside I'll say a prayer for your daughter. These are the the things in life that are really important and a time you wish you could substitute yourself for your child. Best of luck, I hope all works out for your family! Bob E

"Candide et constanter"