Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
night shade

Fishing Reports in NJ for May, 2014

Rate this topic

1,196 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmcnutty24 View Post

So I took the girl out and I catch the short and she gets the 40 incher. Go figure. Her biggest bass, caught and released to see another day.

Nice fish congrats to the gf!  Was it on a chunk?

Debating fishing saturday night or sunday night, not sure if it will clean up by tomorrow night but rather have the next day to recoup....guess I'll just have to suck it up.  Next week is looking good boys

Great fish ReelSharp!!! And even better catch on a bucktail not a lot of big bass are showing up on plugs just yet. Pictures are always deceiving especially laying on the ground, if he said its a 30lb than 30lb it is, much better to release a beauty and guess it's weight than parade it around tackle store dead just for a weight and stupid bragging rights. Catch Picture Release. Congrats on the beautiful fish

Great fish ReelSharp!!! And even better catch on a bucktail not a lot of big bass are showing up on plugs just yet. Pictures are always deceiving especially laying on the ground, if he said its a 30lb than 30lb it is, much better to release a beauty and guess it's weight than parade it around tackle store dead just for a weight and stupid bragging rights. Catch Picture Release. Congrats on the beautiful fish

Upper 30 pounds, get it right.

a monster bluefish was caught in the back today by a friend. 41 inches!!! holy moley! I wonder how much that weighs!

I got a monster blue last night @ 40". I wish I had a scale because this was the biggest blue I've ever seen in my life, I kind of regret not keeping and getting it mounted, oh well. The picture doesn't do it justice.

Found the big blues out back. A football fields worth tailing in the water just off the beach. Fish every cast for an hour pretty much by myself. Can't ask for a better end of the work week.