My first

Rate this topic

swirlchaser

Hey Where is the photo I took of that fish??? Congrads beauty on a custom! That plug had the bigger of all the fish taken that night on fresh chunks! Great meeting you tight lines.Post the other photo!

the picture you took has my ugly mug in it so I spared everyone lol. Good meeting you Rob, I was out there again this evening, smaller fish but plenty of them.

• 1 month later...
Congratulations on a real nice fish on a beautiful plug It was a pleasure meeting you last night also now I have to get some pink needles ! Lol

Hey Where is the photo I took of that fish??? Congrads beauty on a custom! That plug had the bigger of all the fish taken that night on fresh chunks! Great meeting you tight lines.Post the other photo!

Any luck this morning? We had fish last night a little south of that spot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swirlchaser View Post

Well gentlemen, after a long winter of turning and painting I emerged from my dungeon determined to catch fish on my plugs. I may have started a few weeks too early and definitely stressed myself but this awesome milestone has been reached. My first bass on a PPW plug.

P.S. I haven't been this happy about a bass in about 15 years.

That's awesome! Way to go!

the picture you took has my ugly mug in it so I spared everyone lol. Good meeting you Rob, I was out there again this evening, smaller fish but plenty of them.

Nice fish. It's a great feeling knowing you catch a fish on something YOU made isn't? I haven't gone fishing at all this year. Taking my fresh batch of plugs with me next week. Pretty excited to see if they catch. :D

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Nice fish. It's a great feeling knowing you catch a fish on something YOU made isn't? I haven't gone fishing at all this year. Taking my fresh batch of plugs with me next week. Pretty excited to see if they catch. :D

It really makes all the work worth it, I get why builders want them to be fished. I also built that rod as well, now all I have to do is design a reel and learn to spin braid lol :)