Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marciniyak

Anyone fishing monday?

82 posts in this topic

I am going out tomorrow but not until the afternoon -  around 3pm.     Always love company so if you want the details I can PM you where I'm launching from. 

arriving at the regular spot, but a different lot at 2. The fishermen that fish from surf hate us launching there. My dad fishes with them so I respect them. Going to another lot down the road. same paddling distance to the spot anyways. Today was a good day even thou the winds and waves were brutal earlier in the day.

I'll be an hour behind you chewy.     I'm lunching from a different lot too.  I can't take the hill of super soft sand at the main one anymore.   Flatter terrain better for me even if it's a longer walk.  

Quote:

Originally Posted by pressphotog View Post

I'll be an hour behind you chewy.     I'm lunching from a different lot too.  I can't take the hill of super soft sand at the main one anymore.   Flatter terrain better for me even if it's a longer walk.  

if you have a hobie you can borrow my wheeleez when i'm there. Its easy to pull over that hill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewy2000913 View Post

if you have a hobie you can borrow my wheeleez when i'm there. Its easy to pull over that hill.

Thanks I have them too -  doesn't really help when you have a less then perfect back and then sit on the water for hours.    It's no biggie  -  I have a unused lot that's perfect for launching just near the one regularly used.  

another epic day! was glad to take my dad fishing. He was smiling from ear to ear! I gave all my fish away to my dad's friends that fish in that area from shore with him. They were so happy I gave them all the fish.

This is my dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiton View Post

Um, Chewy.......

Did you really just post that you kept 4 stripers? Maybe I missed something there.

Edited -  thankfully

Quote:

Quote:

Um, Chewy.......

Did you really just post that you kept 4 stripers? Maybe I missed something there.

Edited -  thankfully

Quote:

Quote:

Um, Chewy.......

Edited -  thankfully

haha now i want to know what you said.

We just feel bad for those guys on the land. My dad fishes with them every day. They fish for 10-12 hours at a time and don't really get to catch fish like we do. Was nice to give the fish to them. Was never planning on keeping any today til i thought about those guys. My dad also mentioned that he wanted to give them the fish too. There is PLENTY more swimming out there. Everyone was slamming them all day long. My buddy from home that went earlier in the day caught 20 and his brother caught close to 20 too. Just a couple more weeks before they head over to montauk. Get out there and fish!