Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TLDig

2nd Annual Summertime Kids Fishing Contest

Rate this topic

243 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinO67 View Post

Nick with a nice LMB at 3.15 today on his croppy rod. He thought for sure he wasn't going to land this one. Of course I caught nothing again lol. 1000

Nice pics Martin. I haven't brought my kids over there this year. Been busy.

My son Brendan (age 11) with a 20.5" 2.8lb fluke caught on 8/9/2014 for the Jersey Coast Shark Anglers Fluke Tournament. No okay or peace sign but the results are on the jcsa website! He won a rod/reel and a trophy. Now he wants to do the forked river tournament this weekend. I've created a monster!

Guessing you cant accept this one.....

I had someone take it with my gopro, i took one regular and one with the thumbs up. Cant find that one :/

Its a beach spot ive been fishing for week or so and it finally paid off with a nice little fish. Taken on an sp today 8/15/2014

Hi

My daughter Sofia (10 yrs) foul hook a ladyfish while fishing for snook this past weekend 8-16-2014 at Johns Pass Madiera Beach, Fl.  Not sure if foul hook a fish count as a standard fish caught by mouth?1791593

My name is Vincent Zhang and I am 13 years old. I caught this nice 13 inch keeper largemouth bass on a 6 inch zoom u tail worm. It annihilated my worm so hard that the worm popped off the hook and on to my line. I caught the bass in my local neighberhood pond on 8/17/14. Of course, It was catch and release.1791470

This is JD my grandson he is 4. He was so excited when we were talking about his day fishing that night. I told him I am "riverrunner", he said, "then I'll be River King" cause I'm a better fisherman than you.....kid cracks me up. :D

In the chaos of landing and releasing the smallmouth he was supposed to give the peace sign for the photo......didn't quite get it, doesn't matter. Great day !!!!

Jordan age 11 made her debut offshore 8/16. Been watching the weather all summer to get her out & she was stoked to make the run . She boated her first mahi before the rest of the spread was set & she ended up landing one more & a false albacore also.

Still sacked out when we got to the grounds.

My son Jack, kid loves to fish for Sea Bass. Probably because they are so abundant in the Buzzards Bay area. Caught 8/20/14.

Question for those who are running this fun contest, Jack's birthday is 8/31. So although he is currently 10, on 8/31 when the contest ends he'll be 11. I'll defer to you re which age group he should be counted against.

To hopefully abide by the full rules, I forgot to post "caught" dates on some past submissions;

Post 84 - Caught 5/25/14

Post 149 - Caught 6/20/14

Post 177 - Caught 7/10/14