Followers 0
Dookiespop

Favorite Pencils

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perch View Post

Why retire? That plug will work just as well as any other one

Lol, gets a lil water logged bud, doesn't dance right. Used it like is with just a single hook for a season as a bluefish plug, but its toast. Going up on the wall of fame in my basement to bring a smile to my face every time I look at it

Guppy, j. Koder both cast great and are durable. The best part is that they are two local guys!!!1000

Top two are guppy's

The Jesster is very popular with alot of locals. Canalbait i believe is the only place these are available Not positive but he makes em as heavy as possible and they don't come up. Guys i know that fish them are dedicated to Jesse's work.

Love it when a big bass hits a pencil. I'm partial to Guppy, but I've done well with Gibbs. The Big Fischers look impressive. Can't go wrong with an Afterhours for that matter.

Bigfish pencils are my favorite, cast great and easy to walk or work quickly. Just wish the paint was a bit more durable. Also love my sporty

You must not have purchased anything new the last 2 years because his finishes (paint &epoxy) are insane. I would love to know what plug and from what year your describing ?.

He said BigFish as BigFish Bait and Co.

not BigFischer

Left hooks - cast a mile

Guppies- cast well and easy to work

Cotton Cordell's- cheap, versatile because you can load them to any weight and you can paint them

+1, also NB, AFTERHOURS, FISH-ON, LEXS , also the late Tony Napoleon made a very good Pencil and RV

I like my Fixters. Not that many left though. I also use the last of my BFLarry. Prob. caught more on Gibbs than anything else even though I don't throw them much any more.

I like another makers but EVERY one spllts.