Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
njdevs

Inno Roof Racks

6 posts in this topic

I have been using one for a number of years. No problem with the quality other than the plastic keys breaking if you put too much pressure on them. They might have better keys now. Otherwise, the rack has served me just as well as the thule one I had before it. Got the INNO because they were the only mfr that made a fit kit for my model infiniti. Price was right too! About half the cost of the comparable thule system. Oh, one of my bars bent a bit after rear ending a truck on my trip home from montauk with my revo on the roof. Yak and rack went flying off the roof on 95... ugly scene. Anyway, reason for the story is that INNO can use thule square bars so that was a convenient and easy to way to replace the bar.

I had an Inno rack system on my previous car. It worked fine, and came with metal keys (so it may have been a later model than Devezig's). I got it from Ors Racks Direct

This season will be my fourth with a set of Innos. No complaints or problems, like the previous poster, they're custom fit for my car and just about half the price of the two popular options. Highly recommend.