custom century surf rod

Rate this topic

idlewild

Not sure how much it weights, but feels pretty light. Blank weights about 12oz. Assuming no more than 17oz. Also have low rider guides, but not titanium. Me and 5 other guys got the 1449 from keystone and we all love it.

Levari, check out Tomo's tackle. He has contacts in Japan that fixes JDM reel.

Thanks, I also received a pm from a fellow fisherman from UK offering to help. The reel is now over 10 years old, it's too late for me to invest in this reel. I acquired the new Saragossa few months ago as well. Thanks again for the info...

I thought atleast something productive would come out of you speaking up that you couldn't get parts for a broken twinpower when you posted about not being able to fix in my bst twinpower thread. Nice to know it served no purpose

I was originally going to get Carolina cast pro by tommy farmer, but keystone said he didnt know when they would be back in stock. I had waited 4 weeks already so I went with the century. Im hoping to throw about 150 yards or so.

I thought atleast something productive would come out of you speaking up that you couldn't get parts for a broken twinpower when you posted about not being able to fix in my bst twinpower thread. Nice to know it served no purpose

It's all good. It took 10 years to find someone who is willing to help but even so I doubt he will have easy time finding in UK parts for a 10 years old Shimano reel. It's impossible to find some parts for my 10 years old Sustain FD which I bought in the same year. It's not that easy. as it may seems. However, thanks to the thread we now have some connection in UK...