Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R-Factor

Andy Mill

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Did any of you attend Andy's presentation at LL Bean this morning? What a treat! Ive been hearing about this tarpon legend for years now and finally had the opportunity to see the energy and passion he has for this fish in person...very contagious!! My girlfriend and I spoke with him after and found him very personable and kind as well. If you ever have the opportunity to meet him or attend a seminar, jump on it!

I did not know that he was going to be there. I wish there was more publicity about it.

We did have him a couple years ago ago at the Bears Den show and he was great. What I enjoyed about him was he always took the time to talk to with everyone. His demonstrations on how to fight fish and apply maximum pressure was eye opening.

Lefty Kreh always said he was the bestTtarpon Fisherman in the world.

Kelly Galloup was there too.

Yes- both did a great job. To those interested, LLB always has a Fishing Show Weekend in March each year and generally brings in some pretty big names...mark it down on your hit list for late-winter shows to hit for next year! They usually have info right on their website with details.

I met Andy Mills a few years ago in Florida at a restaurant while waiting for our table. I mentioned to him I had seen a show with him fishing out in my neck of the woods. He was fishing for steelhead on the Hoh, which is a river I fish often.

Super nice guy and very easy going. He gave me a few tips since it was my first time in the Keys. I think he'd be a fun person to spend the day with on the water.

SF