Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spotburnhater

2 hour lessons jigging the canal

57 posts in this topic

Since many of you know what I do for a side business, I'm looking for lead and am willing to trade my experience with jigging  the canal for lead.    2 hours for 75lbs of lead and the short cut to learning the canal.   Lets see the offers and tire weights are ok but looking for soft lead to pour my jigs with ease.

How do you feel about chimney flashing?  It seems soft to me but I'm no expert.  I would be interested in trading for bare jigs.  I think I can get a decent amount, not sure about 75 lbs. though.  

I have 2 50# blocks of lead ballast I picked up last summer. I'd give up half of it for help melting it into smaller ingots. They don't fit in my hot pot. No canal lessons needed. Just the help.

Since many of you know what I do for a side business, I'm looking for lead and am willing to trade my experience with jigging  the canal for lead.    2 hours for 75lbs of lead and the short cut to learning the canal.   Lets see the offers and tire weights are ok but looking for soft lead to pour my jigs with ease.

Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will be on your spot every time.

guaranteed fish?

:). I'm not guiding in this adventure, besides guiding is not allowed. All I'm offering is a lesson to jig the canal. Which will be a short cut to losing less jigs and being more productive when fishing. I never once mentioned I would be giving up locations did I? That's right I never did, so before your thongs tickle your balloon knots. I just clarified. :).

Wait you fish for lead on the bottom of the cape cod canal?

I missed the humor here? Please clarify so I can feel less like Billy Madison when talking about the "Industrial Revolution". :)

Hmmmmm.... So you're looking for someone with 75 lbs of lead who doesn't know how to use it?

You might need to expand you thoughts some. There are probally a lot of people that can use a lesson in jiggin the canal. At 75lb of lead for 2 hours is a great deal when push comes to shove. Unless you worship lead like gold. In that case, I'm not the person for you. Do you have lead and need a lesson?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0