Fishaholic Ivan

ARSENAL LURES

125 posts in this topic

where can you buy these? Their website doesn't have a direct web store link.

He has a Facebook page

I have asked him before about getting a plug

He told me that the waiting line is about 6 months and when you are next you can choose any plug , color , with or without foil

The prices he told me is 45 with no fool

75 for the ones with foil

You can buy from him as many plugs you want when you next

I'm not sure what number I'm in the list but I'm waiting for about 3 months already

Good luck

Thanks guys I have known Arsenal for years and I told him years ago with your skills and talent you are going to be big real big I believed in him and his work speaks for itself !! It's nice that he is sharing it with others who now get to see it and fish Arsenals for themselves !! I'm sure all of you that were able to get them will agree !! It only gets better for Arsenal and all of us !!

Love them all Steve,but this 2 just shining in your collection ;)1733421

These two are Dear to my heart that flag was made for a tribute to 9-11 and the other speaks for itself !! Pics do these no justice !! SICK !!

Steve that one with your face on it is amazing. You any of those laying around? That is definitely a collector piece.
Thanks .. There is so much Depth to this plug with so much going on in it every time I look at it I find something new lol here is a side pick you can see some of the different effects in it !! Amazing to say the least !!