Fishaholic Ivan

ARSENAL LURES

125 posts in this topic

That's the nicest one I have seen Mike. Nice score!

Thanks Marc. I spotted it in his Face book video and liked it. I could not believe I ended up with it. One of my buddies at the show had it in his hands and decided not to buy it. I snatched it up. ;)

They all look awesome. Dare I ask how they swim?

I'm wondering the same thing!

Only one way to find out :p

There is a video you guys can watch of the Arsenal lures swimming. :idea::hi5:

Thanks Marc. I spotted it in his Face book video and liked it. I could not believe I ended up with it. One of my buddies at the show had it in his hands and decided not to buy it. I snatched it up. ;)

I would have bought it but that price anymore is to high for me to fish it anymore. Maybe back in the day I would have. I just rather not have it sit around collecting dust. I bought one and like it a lot. All the plugs are locked and loaded already for spring to come.

There is a video you guys can watch of the Arsenal lures swimming. :idea::hi5:

Awesome. Wasnt trying to doubt the guy, just need some reassurance before I spend that kind cash on a plug im going to swim. Call me crazy I still swim my TB's and GRS...

Foil are 60$,Swimmer 45$ and Pencil 35$. For excellent swimming action,great colors and finish is not much at all.I sent 2 pencils to my friend Jamie(he can't make the show) and plan to fish this pencil.Foil collectors staff-a lot of work,talent and skills-for sure worth the money.:D

He has a FB page where I think you can place orders for them. Don't expect to pay show prices for these there however and expect to wait some time before they are finished.