showtime finished plugs

Rate this topic

stripercrazy

2 hours ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

Try it on a piece of wood that's rounded like an old chair leg, it comes we day after a few tries.

If you see an old piece of furniture in the pile, grab it and take off the legs.

HH

Hey HH

if my short term memory serves me right, didn’t you just do a blue and white plug? It had thhe same cool effect! I was thinking the same, that fade looks great! 

Edited by Mr.Belmar

28 mins ago, Mr.Belmar said:

Hey HH

if my short term memory serves me right, didn’t you just do a blue and white plug? It had thhe same cool effect! I was thinking the same, that fade looks great! 

your memory serves you right,,, although I used an off white/light gray and blue, blue is a good night color as it stays blue in darkness better,,,

HH

IMG_20231204_184950.jpg.0f3821a5940a66c97c2b7fd525af40e2.jpg

IMG_20240515_184951.jpg.7509a5af62f4a3383d080e3b2b858313.jpg

An armed man is a citizen,,,an unarmed man is a subject,,,,,,,,

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2024 at 7:31 PM, 1amson said:

image.jpg

Those look perfect. All the rage these plugs. Where did they come from and who made the first ? The history of these what's the history. All plugs had a beginning, there was a first and all the rest are a copy or a rendition of the first. We as builders can't re invent the wheel. We copy other styles weather it's a popper or a Danny and hope they catch a fish. I know you worked real hard on this and brainstormed with 2 other builders to perfect these. That my friend to me is what this hobby of ours is all about. Nice job. I have that 1 you sent me but messed up the paint and that's why I haven't posted it, yet. A few more yellow eyed devils will improve my paint job and then I will post a pic of that beautiful banana. Thanks dude