showtime finished plugs

Rate this topic

stripercrazy

Made some more juniors and slims, finished a couple dannies lying around and a couple schoolies. New plug for me for the season was a flaptail. Great to see people at Plugfest again. Lots of great builds this winter by everyone. Caught some of JMacs plugs in my picture. Nice job Joe!

post-84-0-33243700-1456434808_thumb.jpg

Thanks Jamie. Good to see you too...(and that fine batch of plugs you brought!) I have plans for the slim I got from you for this season, can't wait to fish it. I agree with Benny, top notch stuff.

Nice plugs guys!

<"}}}}><

Posted by Bluebird go_quote.gif

post-84-0-78296900-1456434944_thumb.jpg
post-84-0-42925900-1456434953_thumb.jpg
post-84-0-23705100-1456434960_thumb.jpg

I don't post here much but, would like to show some i just finished the other day. A stubby for the blues in the spring. A larger Spook and a popper. Nothing fancy, just thought i'd share.

Swirlchaser, liking those stubbies

Thanks Bluebird, first time turning them, hope they catch fish. Your look like they'll hang fish for sure.

Thanks Bluebird, first time turning them, hope they catch fish. Your look like they'll hang fish for sure.

Thanks man. Ive been at it for about 3 years. I don't do a lot of spinning. I may spin some up in the down months but, not much from april through december. I got A LOT of help from some of the guys on here, JigMan, Mokes, etc. Thanks again guys for the help. I do have one question though....when you are drilling the holes for the eyes, what bit are you guys using? I'm using the standard drill bit. How do i say this....the "Starter" "POINT" is too long. You guys seem to have something else.

Posted by The Gremlin go_quote.gif

Made some more juniors and slims, finished a couple dannies lying around and a couple schoolies. New plug for me for the season was a flaptail. Great to see people at Plugfest again. Lots of great builds this winter by everyone. Caught some of JMacs plugs in my picture. Nice job Joe!

post-84-0-33243700-1456434808_thumb.jpg

WOW!!! Awesome lot here biggrin.gif

"God gave you toes as a device for finding furniture in the dark!" -Anonymous