stripercrazy

showtime finished plugs

Rate this topic

6,359 posts in this topic

That's a secret color that only 2 people on earth know , now 3  , a true painter , artist even you are bro. Where did you get those shoes. Remember that   I'm a bit buzzed so   

I threw that 3 oz popper and it was a champion man   Flew a mile and threw a wake like a jet ski. Made it way past where anything could and fish ate it.  Loved the rapids and ruff water and when it rested its head was far above the surface and ez to see.   Nice plug and I carry it in my daytime bag now. 

2 hours ago, extreme fisherman said:

Few deep swimmers 

CC8BFB25-8C51-4CE4-B460-24B05B9F1EB3.jpeg

The scales look great, but the one right above it says "Killer" to me.

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, bassmaster said:

That color looks familiar 

Now unhand that plug......

Was just kinda free styling on the lathe. Letting the chisel wander. Become a needle with an oddly familiar shape. Was gonna go white, then eelskin bluish… then it somehow ended up being hues of olive.  
then i was like “shi*… I made a bassmaster!”  

Edited by 1amson

10 hours ago, Kones1 said:

I threw that 3 oz popper and it was a champion man   Flew a mile and threw a wake like a jet ski. Made it way past where anything could and fish ate it.  Loved the rapids and ruff water and when it rested its head was far above the surface and ez to see.   Nice plug and I carry it in my daytime bag now. 

That makes me glad to hear man. Those are kinda still in the prototype phase so keep me updated how it does.  Speaking of, I’m trying to sneak away to finally get out there, hopefully tomorrow. Got my stuff all ready to rock and roll, and your floating needle is already in the bag, in the truck lol. 

On 6/9/2022 at 7:39 AM, 1amson said:

That makes me glad to hear man. Those are kinda still in the prototype phase so keep me updated how it does.  Speaking of, I’m trying to sneak away to finally get out there, hopefully tomorrow. Got my stuff all ready to rock and roll, and your floating needle is already in the bag, in the truck lol. 

Mine is hanging, its so pretty.

I been a severe danny whore this year so far.

I need to wreck the plug on some bass.