showtime finished plugs

Rate this topic

stripercrazy

Couple for my bag. 3.25oz Polaris style I call my Kramered collection as one eye looks up and the other looks down a bit off center. The larger needle is 2.5 oz in bloodworm color from my Daves not here collection and the Old John style needle in bloodworm is just under 2 oz and sinks almost level. Those poppers are for the dam to reach out there some, way out. 

00D4F013-4FA6-4B59-BEE6-21AB23C1C739.jpeg

2 hours ago, Kones1 said:

Couple for my bag. 3.25oz Polaris style I call my Kramered collection as one eye looks up and the other looks down a bit off center. The larger needle is 2.5 oz in bloodworm color from my Daves not here collection and the Old John style needle in bloodworm is just under 2 oz and sinks almost level. Those poppers are for the dam to reach out there some, way out. 

Nice color on the needles, I need more brown in my bag

On 4/16/2022 at 9:14 AM, Kones1 said:

Whore

Plug Ho!

bassmaster_skunk.gif

On 4/16/2022 at 9:14 AM, Kones1 said:

Look good, I swam your needle the other day.  The thing has a killer wake and snake.  Bass are going to :heart: it.

Why aren’t you fishing?