stripercrazy

showtime finished plugs

Rate this topic

6,185 posts in this topic

I made some weight transfer mag darter imitations (flatter sides, tight rapid wiggle) and some glider-like lures that I took out for a test drive last night. These were prototypes similar to others I've built, so I had a good idea they would work. The gliders got down and had excellent action (I moved the line tie up above nose for this affect) and I actually caught fish on the magnetic lures...on Jan 19th...so, I figure they work. Oh, they're all Azek. Not the prettiest, but for personal use/prototypes I wasn't gonna sand out every blemish.

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2545(1).jpg

IMG_2542(1).jpg

IMG_2539(1).jpg

IMG_2541(1).jpg

18 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

I made some weight transfer mag darter imitations (flatter sides, tight rapid wiggle) and some glider-like lures that I took out for a test drive last night. These were prototypes similar to others I've built, so I had a good idea they would work. The gliders got down and had excellent action (I moved the line tie up above nose for this affect) and I actually caught fish on the magnetic lures...on Jan 19th...so, I figure they work. Oh, they're all Azek. Not the prettiest, but for personal use/prototypes I wasn't gonna sand out every blemish.

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2545(1).jpg

IMG_2542(1).jpg

IMG_2539(1).jpg

IMG_2541(1).jpg

Nice profile on the mag's

On 1/20/2022 at 2:43 PM, Livefreeordie said:

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2545(1).jpg

IMG_2542(1).jpg

IMG_2539(1).jpg

IMG_2541(1).jpg

Nice work Jim!