Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Winch

Show me your snow!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

Okay all I here is you guys crying about snow and cold. Yet not one picture! Come on get off the couch and take a shot for my poor deprieved California kids you have never seen snow in there life. They think your lucky and you should be outside playing in it. So get out there save the poor California kids who thought when I brought shaved ice from the wharf that I actually drove to the Serria's

I'm gonna figure out how to post photos - someone let me know how! I'm in Montreal right now and it's minus 28 degrees out - which is colder than human beings should have to bear - there's three feet of snow and when you breathe in your nostrils stick together immediately. Lucky? Please, at least a mudslide is warm!

Looking out my back window . . . I didn't realize I had such a good view of Montauk Light:

Mtklightwinter.JPG

lg_smile.gif

That will have to do for today! I wouldn't want to take the trip in the current weather. cwm31.gif

Hey Winch, the snows coming tonight (20+ inches) but here's a picture for you. This is the ocean at the base of Plymouth Longbeach.

Looks like I won't be swimming any new plug prototypes for a while. crying.gif

IM001627.jpg

I took a shot at 11:30 this morning, about an hour after it started here (north of Philadelphia). I plan on taking another tomorrow, 24 hours later... so you'll have to wait 'til then, winch. tongue.gifHappyWave.gif

heavywetsnow.jpg

Been hovering at 32 for the last few hours, wet heavy this is going to suck tomorrow snow, but I would miss it if I lived anywhere else.

Been hovering at 32 for the last few hours, wet heavy this is going to suck tomorrow snow, but I would miss it if I lived anywhere else.

Weird! Been hoverin' in the teens all day down here Ed and the stuff's nice 'n light 'n fluffy and easy ta shovel smile.gif I think our high tomorrow's only around 23 degrees.