Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy 40

J Kennedy Fisher

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I know it's a stretch, but I have to ask. Anyone have any of these blanks or rods to sell? I'm working on a possible model number of a 10 foot surf blank, but at this time I do not have one.

On Sunday, someone broke into a Boat and stole some of my friends gear (all classic, Sidewinder reel, a 3 P series Newell's). I told him I'd try and find someone with one of these blanks/rods and try and work something out to get him a replacement. The rod was 10 feet, and cut down to about 7'9, and used for Black Fishing (bottom fishing).

Anyone would can help me out, please e-mail me at vivonab@colsonservices.com Any help is much appreciated, Billy.

Billy: Try Rodbuilding.org, on the left side of the page are the sponsors.I know that one of them handles J. K. Fisher. Either post the question or search each one. Good Luck

Hey Bill,

Being unemployed I did some searching around and found out from Donart that since they are no longer able to get them they use two different Sabre surf blanks and cut them down. If you are interested just check your PMs and give me a call I can fill you in.

------------------

J.Hansen

Slip bought a brand new 9 foot blank for 40 dollars, I was going to buy it but thastage heathend it. so I got Him back and got a nautil for some plugs it was worth it to to see Him whine