Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crafter of Rod

The Final RodCrafters' National Seminar -Allentown,PA

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

The 30th annual National Seminar is March 18-20 in Allentown. This is your last chance to attend a fun,learning experience combined with great food, in a RodCrafter style ( classroon setting) seminar. A prime rib sit down dinner is on tap for Sat.evening. Luch both days is also included. Dick & Ron are putting on the final touches now..and they need registration form contacts to be made ASAP in order to get the topics on the program that YOU want to learn about.

dick189@comcast.net

for more info.

I read on the guild board that next year the "National" will turn into a NorthEast Regional Guild Conclave and it will be held in the Greater Allentown Area. Al Goldberg may be involved with the new format, so it looks like there will still be a get together in the northeast.

Bruce

This is not the end of RodCrafters, RodCrafters was merged with the RodBuilders Guild last year. The Guild is still publishing RodCrafters Journal.

This is the last RodCrafters National Seminar. It was already scheduled when the merger took place.

From now on, any event in this area will be a regional conclave for the Guild, Al Goldberg is looking into holding the conclave in the greater Allentown Area.

This final RodCrafters Seminar is the 30th one to be held and there are a few members that will be there that have attended all of them.

If you can, come on over and attend this event, there will be tons of stuff covered and tons of food to eat (all meals except breakfast are included with the seminar)

All a matter of perspective, but, the only place you will see the word "RodCrafters" from now on is on the cover of the Journal...probably because they can't fit "The Custom Rodbuilders' Guild" in the same area as "RodCrafters".

If they had intended "RodCrafters" to live on, they would have named the merged organization

"The RodCrafters Guild" ....that's my opinion & I'm sticking to it !!!!!!

My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with some of the Rodguild organization at the show in Charlotte this past weekend and it sounds like they have some great plans for making the Journal and the Guild even better in the near future.

Lots of stuff to be learned at the Rodcrafters Seminars not just from the demos given but from the builders just attending.Everyone is willing to share any info they have and their is a ton of knowledge gathered all together in one place.

Try not to miss this one as it should be extra special being the last one as Rodcrafters.

Just meeting Harv and Al is worth the price of admission.

KenM