Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy 40

1 foot extension for an Arra 1204

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

What you'll make it into is an Arra 1321 wink.gif The 4 refers to the chronology of the blank, not it's power. They were intorduced in this order---1321, 1322, 1083, 1204 and 1205.

Still, if you have the 1204, adding the extension is cheaper than going out and buying a 1321 if you want the 11' length.

[This message has been edited by Ditch Jigger (edited 03-27-2003).]

Ditch - must be nice to know almost everything about blanks. I thoughht it was power. What happened is I bought the blank, had it shipped, then someone talked my friend into getting it 11 feet. So now I search for an extension - which it unfortunately seems nobody has.

In terms of power, bottom to top, I'd rate them: 1083, 1204/1321 (they have the same tip size and almost identical flex characteristics), 1322, and 1205. There's a much bigger difference between the 1322 and 1205 than there is between the 1321 and 1204.

The later models in the series, starting with the 126 1MH, have power ratings in the blank model number.

Thanks Al.

Ditch - I appreciate the breakdown. I apologize I didn't know it before, because I know you've posted loads and loads of blank info here, I read a lot of it, but since I wasn't surf fishing and didn't have any of the blanks, nothing was retained in my head. Good thing there are archives.

Thanks.