Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeMcG

2005 NERBS Fluke Trip

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

5 1/2 months till this trip should be more than enough time to get yourself together and make a Project Fluke rod for this trip, if you don't have 18 Fluke rods already, lol.

The trip will be on the Lucky Charm out of the Atlantic Highlands on Saturday, June 18th. The fare is $50 which includes a tip, bait, soda & Hero's/Subs (maybe get a 6 foot hero? or something) + whatever else anyone offers to bring for breakfast/lunch or dessert. Boat leaves at 7, returns at 2:30, no it will not leave earlier or come back later, I already asked.

Space is limited to 25. Since it is a charter, I assume children are the same price as adults - I didn't ask, if you are thinking about bringing a child let me know and I will find out for you, but I would expect the fare to be the same.

You MUST pay in full prior to the trip. If you cannot make it, you will have to find someone to fill your spot for you. If the boat sails and you are not there, I apologize but I cannot refund the money unless someone fills your spot. I have to guarantee 25 people and the only way I can do that is to collect the money up front - I'm sure most if not all understand this, I hope?

Pools - There will be a pool for those who think they are Sharpie's. I will gladly take care of that the day of the trip, in cash. I'm not getting into the "3 biggest fish minus the average of the 4 smallest" BS. One fish, one winner. If the pool is large enough, maybe we can have 2 prizes. I'll leave it up to you as to what the amount of the pool is.

Either contact me or Billy40 regarding the trip. Space is filling up, so there will be an alternate list if it is needed. If the waiting list gets too big, I'll see about booking another trip this year.

**I fixed the title and had to remove the commercial link...rules is rules smile.gif TimS

[ 02-15-2005, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: TimS ]

So far 17 have signed up, still looking for 8 more, plus anyone who wants to be in the on-deck circle. Can't beat $50 including tip for a Fluke charter which includes some food & drink.

Greg - are you getting any e-mails from me? Send me an e-mail: vivonab@colsonservices if not.

You're in - will contact you regarding payment off line.

PS: HappyWave.gif How've you been?

A few? If you only knew. Me, my wife, my Mom & Dad are all in - that's one for each + a backup. THen my stuff. I'll actually bring ALL my Fluke rods in case someone wants to try different blanks or if someone needs a rod. I hope others who have them do the same.

GOnna be a lot of fun, can't wait.

Hey All...I followed the signs Mike left in the Bottom Forum. So this is what the rod builders area looks like *peering around*. Nice. You geeks do it biggie style I see.

If OK I'd like to take that "On Deck" spot that Billy mentioned. We're planning a major house renovation and while we should (or she's gonna pound my balls flat) be well under way by then, I just can commit to anything just yet.

Okay, here's the list I have for the trip:

Mike McG

Mike's Dad

Mike's Wife

Greg - Mike's friend

Billy 40

Elke

Billy's Dad

Billy's mom

Gottog

Theresa

Peter

Peter O's Wife

Nitewrm - Jeff

Gadwall

Gadwall's Dad

Mark Deblasio

Justin Hansen

Nitewrm - Jeff

Bob Prelich

Greg In NJ

Joe Brue

Joe Brue friend

Paul Reyburn

Paul Reyburn

Paul Reyburn

waiting list

Kings over Queens

MikeY

I need to start getting the money together so that it's all taken care of before the trip. PM me or email me at mikemcg02@comcast.net

I want to get this squared away within the next week or two. Thanks

Mike