Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarrylZ

Birthday gift from da' wife!

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Well, my wife came through for me last week! Fishing gear...kinda. I received a nice new wristwatch made by Freestyle...and it has a tide clock on it!!!!! Dynamite!!! Got mine set for Shark River, and I'm all set. No more fumbling for tide charts, newspapers, etc... Yee-haa...

One of those gifts that we may not have thought of...something to consider for your next wish list! Stainless steel and water-resistant...Nice!

RR

Casio makes a nice one for about $40. It sure was funny seeing one of those in K-mart in the middle of Ohio! I ran over one with my car once and it kept running for another 2 years!

happy b day i just cashed in on my fathers day presant . i got a cooler rack for my buggy.and best of all the guy who made it was right around the corner in manahawkin!

my wifes a honey . and no sisters!if anyone wants his # for racks he does very nice work let me know.hes also cheap than most!

Reel Ranger, I have a watch similar to yours.

It is pretty cool to just glance at your watch and know what the tide is doing, when the moon is and you can also check out the neap tide on this thingy. You will like your watch. Ever since I got this one I always seem to wear it. I don't even like watches.

It is a Rip Curl watch. As I type this it is almost low tide in New Haven Harbor.

JohnS