Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zuma

blanks from a NJ store?

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Anyone know of a NJ brick and mortar where I can go and fondle some blanks?

I want some inshore fluking rods of various actions- though not quite sure of the sizes.

I would love to waggle a few and maybe save on shipping to boot!

PM me if the Boss frowns on store mentions.

Oh ya, Ocean County would be nice!

Thanks

Is Brielle the same as Bogans? I'm pretty sure Bogans has a few Rainshadow blanks suitable for FLuking.

What are you looking for, I know a couple of people who have "excess" Fluke blanks they are looking to sell. Not me.

What are you looking for,.

Since I'm an utter novice at building,for now I'm lookin' for cheap wink.gif

Maybe some 7 footers at around 1-4 oz. (not sure, but based on a muskie rod that I used offshore, that's where I'll start)

And since this is more of a lesson in wrapping, maybe 30-40 bucks a blank? (comparing it to Cabela's catalog).

Blems would be super cool.gif

Billy- PM me yer connection.... wink.gif

Maybe some 7 footers at around 1-4 oz. (not sure, but based on a muskie rod that I used offshore, that's where I'll start)

And since this is more of a lesson in wrapping, maybe 30-40 bucks a blank? (comparing it to Cabela's catalog).

In Brielle I know that they carry American Tackle graphite and fiberglass blanks. The 701H graphite is in the weight and price range your looking for.

Zuma - PM Paul. THe IMC78 or 80H he has is an awesome 2-6oz rod, 1oz is a bit on teh light side. I don't think he has blems, and I don't know what he wants for the blanks. I do know when the blanks were in production, they retailed for around $100.

THe AMtak's have a great selection of blanks as well, I'm not familiar with them, but they should be right in your price range as well.