Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tim B

Hi-Mar Striper Club Annual Fishing Flea Market - Sat Feb 15th, 8am

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Does anybody have a list of builders or vendors who will be here? This is right down the road from my house so I may have to check it out.

Not sure if any list was published. Good show to scout some deals. Mostly used stuff, a few builders but not big name.

JMB, jok3r, Master Debater, fishless & Red.

The Breakfast venue has been changed. I check withthe Sandwitch Shop and they are on Winter Hours. Opens at 8am.

I scouted the area and will send you the location of the new selection.

It is a brand new Shop on Rte 36. Sample of menue eggs on roll or bagel $2.00 w cheese $2.50. With Bacon, ham,, sausage or port roll $3.25.

3 egg omlet wit cheese $4.95. Omlets served with Home Fries and toast. They open every morning at 0500. Boar's head meat and cheese

If anyone wants to join us at this breakfast sport. Let me know and I'll send you the adress. 0700 Gentlemen

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ View Post

The Breakfast venue has been changed. I check withthe Sandwitch Shop and they are on Winter Hours. Opens at 8am.

It is a brand new Shop on Rte 36. Sample of menue eggs on roll or bagel $2.00 w cheese $2.50. With Bacon, ham,, sausage or port roll $3.25.

3 egg omlet wit cheese $4.95. Omlets served with Home Fries and toast. They open every morning at 0500. Boar's head meat and cheese

If anyone wants to join us at this breakfast sport. Let me know and I'll send you the adress. 0700 Gentlemen

Got a good location if your interested." SLATERS"deli". The most amazing taylor ham sandwiches in the world. few miles south of the hi mar right past the wawa on 36.

Got a good location if your interested." SLATERS"deli". The most amazing taylor ham sandwiches in the world. few miles south of the hi mar right past the wawa on 36.

I know Slater's very Well. Sat mornings are crowded and you are right they make the hugest sandwiches on the Jersey Shore. We are going to meet in a spot not far from Slater's. I'll PM you.

Not sure if any list was published. Good show to scout some deals. Mostly used stuff, a few builders but not big name.

Thanks for the info. I will definitely be stopping by to check it out

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayyaker54 View Post

I know Slater's very Well. Sat mornings are crowded and you are right their make the hugest sandwiches on the Jersey Shore. We are going to meet in a spot not far from Slater's. I'll PM you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post

Come for breakfast, Jimmy, Chris will be there finally

I'll try and make it. Picking up another bud, don't know if he's in the breakfast mood. 

Gotta agree. Slater's makes a phenomenal sandwich.

I'll try and make it. Picking up another bud, don't know if he's in the breakfast mood. 

Good. See you there or at the show.. I'll be the old fart wearing a Marine Recon black baseball hat. All props to the VFW. ;)

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post

Come for breakfast, Jimmy, Chris will be there finally

0700 sounds good, i'll be there.

Guys-

We are on for tomorrow. I heard from Capt Robby and the VFW will do all they can to get the parking lot ready for our event.

Shake out that cabin fever and come on down.

We appreciate all the support and wish we had super bowl weather, but you can't control mother nature.

Thanks

Tim

On behalf of the Hi-Mar Striper Club, I'd like to thank all of you for your support and your participation at our Hi-Mar Flea market. We ended up having a great turnout and a very successful day in spite of the snow, sleet and rain.

As you know the proceeds from our events go to fund a variety of charitable activities in our area, and your support of our flea market and tournaments really help us help other people.

We hope everyone enjoyed the show and hope to see you at our Spring Tournament on May 17th

Thanks

Tim