Followers 0
Tim B

Hi-Mar Striper Club Annual Fishing Flea Market - Sat Feb 15th, 8am

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Time for the Annual Hi-Mar Striper Club Fishing Flea Market

Date: Saturday, February 15, 2014 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Location: Middletown VFW Post 2179 1 Veterans Lane, Port Monmouth, NJ

Admission: $5.00, Children under 12 Free with an adult. This includes your door prize ticket and free fishing seminars.

Over 100 tables of used & new items. Many of your favorite vendors will be returning.

Remember, proceeds go to fund a variety of club sponsored charitable events

including kids and veterans fishing trips.

Seminar Schedule -

9am Sharking Strategies

Capt. Chris Bauer, Long Shot

10am

Fluking Bucktail techniques

Bucktail Boys

11am Bottom Fishing- Multi Species

Capt. Frank Tenore

Fins on Feathers

12pm Striped Bass, Sand Eel

trolling & techniques

Capt. Bob Kamienski

Directions to Hi-Mar Flea Market - The Middletown VFW Post 2179 is located in Port Monmouth at 1 Veterans Lane directly

off State Hwy 36 eastbound.

From the Garden State Parkway (northbound & southbound) / Hwy 36 East:

Take GSP exit 117, get on State Hwy 36 east for about 5.5 miles. At Wilson Ave you will see a

Gulf Station, then a Food Town Shopping Center, and a Dunkin Donuts, Veterans

Lane is immediately behind the Dunkin Donuts. TURN RIGHT.

From Hwy 36 West / Highlands Bridge:

You will see the Dunkin Donuts and Food Town shopping Center on the left just after Church

Street. Continue to the Main Street jug handle (past Wilson Avenue) and come back

east on Hwy 36. You can also park in the commuter lot on the westbound side,

cross the Highway and walk to the VFW.

I'll be there with bells on. One of the best gatherings of fisher folk on the Jersey Shore.I'm in the market for a new reel. I'm thinking a Spinfisher V by Penn with a sealed drag in the 4500 or 5500 class. Or a nicely maintained 706Z for a reasonalbe price. The Hi-Mar show has a nice cross section of folks and I tend to spend more at this show than others. Last year I won 4 raffle prizes. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMB View Post

Timmy B, was up? If I am not working, I will catch up with you there.

RJ, what time are you heading over?

Keep me posted.  I'll take a ride for coffee with friends.  Who know's maybe I'll find a deal in there as well.

Keep me posted.  I'll take a ride for coffee with friends.  Who know's maybe I'll find a deal in there as well.

Roger that big fella.:th:

Dunkin Donuts only 100 feet away :D. See ya there

Tru - Dat!

JMB, Master DB, Fishless. Dunking Donuts will be crowded with like minded Hi-Mar fans. I'll PM you a spot just minutes downthe road that makes amaziny breakfast samitches and burritos under $4 each and the coffee is free. Meet you there at 7 Meet and Greet, manga! and burp our way down 36 to be at the door about 8this. Advise me on you PM answers. A table for Four, Please. :D:D

Tru - Dat!

JMB, Master DB, Fishless. Dunking Donuts will be crowded with like minded Hi-Mar fans. I'll PM you a spot just minutes downthe road that makes amaziny breakfast samitches and burritos under $4 each and the coffee is free. Meet you there at 7 Meet and Greet, manga! and burp our way down 36 to be at the door about 8this. Advise me on you PM answers. A table for Four, Please. :D:D

One friendly suggestion- Try to avoid parking in the DD parking lot. They get very upset and call the PD and then we have to get folks to move their cars.

Tru - Dat!

I'm in if this invite is still standing