Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeke

Lamiglas Question.

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Does Lamiglas make a finnished conventional version of the xra1322? I have a xcra 1205 that I absolutely love, but being 6'4" I think I could handle an 11'.I thought once I saw where Tim said he could get conventional xra 1322's.

Hello Zeke,The XRA 1322 11' is not offered as a finished one piece conventional model surf rod. The XRA 1322 is offered as a blank only at present time to be custom wrapped.The XSRA 1322-2 11' two piece has the same lure rating 1-5 oz, is offered as a finished spinning model and has the same performance as the one piece XRA 1322. Best Wishes, Ron

Thank you for the fast reply Ron.I will try to find a builder to make me up a 1322 conventional (afraid of losing my finger with a spinner).Maybe Al would be interested? Thanks again, Zeke

Zeke,

I would love to build you a 1322 conventional, but the order book is closed for this year.

I am sure a number of SOL members will be able to recommend a good builder in South Jersey for you. If you can't find a good builder then email me and I will recommend someone I know.

Al