shante

whip me

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

so i read from some one who is pretty kind to me, and some one i really enjoy that i''m "way out there". and i know im weird, i didnt know that synesthesia was something not everyone had until my late 20s early 30s. no wonder i felt like such a freak...and that is just the half.

I would like to invite you to be brutally honest about my words, picture, video...because i really feel like an alien most of the time.

I have guy friends, i know you hold back, i was the best wing*man for my guy friends...so im the chick you get to e- let loose on.

bring it.

Weird yes. Way out there? I mighta said so 5 years ago but ive seen things. Things and stuff; I cant be shocked. I like your libertarian views. I would like to try to charm your pants off given the opportunity.

Weird yes. Way out there? I mighta said so 5 years ago but ive seen things. Things and stuff; I cant be shocked. I like your libertarian views. I would like to try to charm your pants off given the opportunity.

"things and stuff"....they will be the death of me. :(

id like a viking funeral.

I dont give a **** what they do with my corpse. do shots outta my dead ears for all I care. just have fun. and spit on me before I go under :th:

hey bro....things and stuff.

you really wanna hear about things and stuff? i dont think you do. Ive lost enough respect over here in the past couple years. but there was that awesome new years' threesome.....

you really wanna hear about things and stuff?

absolutely...i am the shaman...kookookachoo

my respect for you will remain fully intact. im a "merit" person

well, as you well know, it all starts with bourbon. a necessary component in removing the little inhibition I have left. plus it enables to to smile at people that i ordinarily wouldnt be able to mask my contempt for. and sometimes, those very same people end up alone with me. I very rarely engage in relations out of lust or attraction (I think that's why Im not picky). it's more a way of releasing aggression and expressing my disdain for the opposite gender. at first I thought it would be off putting but as it turns out, some enjoy it. and that makes me eerily excited.

well thats just weird.

Hey, You seem to be a pretty dominant person, even as you ask for submission, for you to call my post weird is ironic! I should have put a wink there instead of a scared icon.

well thats just weird.

Hey, You seem to be a pretty dominant person, even as you ask for submission, for you to call my post weird is ironic! I should have put a wink there instead of a scared icon.

im a bacchante,neither submissive or dominant.