Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhillyHillBilly

Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

Hoffman was due to meet with his children at 9 a.m. Sunday. When he did not show, a concerned friend, described as a screenwriter with access to the actor's apartment, found Hoffman alone in his apartment and called 911. When police arrived about 11:30 a.m., they found Hoffman on the toilet in the bathroom wearing boxer shorts and a t-shirt with a syringe in his arm. According to police department sources, a total of five empty bags of what is believed to be heroin were found nearby. Three unused bags of heroin were also found. The "branding" on the heroin bags was "Ace of Spades" and "Ace of Hearts," police told NBC News.

Heroin :dismay: how could anyone get into that :confused::confused::confused:

You ever take percocet or vicodin? I LOVE percocet and vicodin. That floaty feeling is the best. From what I hear, heroin is like that times a hundred. I could definitely see how someone could get into it. I could see how someone could slip from pills to heroin.

You ever take percocet or vicodin? I LOVE percocet and vicodin. That floaty feeling is the best. From what I hear, heroin is like that times a hundred. I could definitely see how someone could get into it. I could see how someone could slip from pills to heroin.

you gotta mix your heroin with coke, then snort it, no needles and no flames!!!!!!!